If you’ve got a Hoover vacuum cleaner, then you’ll know just how good it is at cleaning all around your home, and anywhere else that needs to be cleaned, like your car, or caravan. In order to keep it working as it should do, and to make it even more versatile and useful to you, you might want to consider keeping a range of spares, parts and accessories handy, so that you can tackle any cleaning job. Heating bottom
Here’s what you might need.
1. Hoover bags are essential if your vacuum cleaner uses them. It’s always a good idea to have some spare, in case there is an unexpected spillage that you need to clean up quickly. You’ll want to make sure that you get the right ones for your model of Hoover, otherwise they might not fit, and be an expensive waste of time and money.
2. Additional brushes can make cleaning furniture easier, and also means that you won’t have to use the same brushes to clean your sofa, as you use on your carpets. There are probably enough brushes for your vacuum cleaner to cover every cleaning eventuality.
3. By having a couple of spare filters, you’ll be able to make sure that your Hoover still works, no matter how much cleaning you need it to do.
4. Having a set of spare belts is also a good idea, as they’re sure to wear out at inopportune moments. Again, you’ll need to make sure that you get the right ones for your vacuum cleaner model, otherwise they might not fit.
5. If you damage your brush roll, then it will mean that your vacuum cleaner isn’t able to pick up as much dust and dirt as it used to. Make sure that you know which model you have, otherwise you might not get the right type, and it won’t fit. You’ll also need to know what colour you have too, otherwise the new part might not match.
6. If you need a new power switch, then you can probably fit it yourself, saving the time, hassle and expense of having to take it to be repaired. Make sure that you know which model you have, so that you get the right part. You don’t want to be without your Hoover for any longer than necessary.
7. There are many other internal parts that you can get for your Hoover vacuum cleaner, so if your vacuum has suddenly stopped working, you probably don’t have to throw it away and have the hassle of buying another one, you can just repair it.
8. If you want to make cleaning your home easier, then a longer extension wand could be just what you need. You won’t need to stand on chairs in order to clean those hard to reach places, such as the top of the curtains, or cobwebs from the ceiling.
9. Having the right length of extension hose will mean that you don’t have to move your Hoover around as much. This can be invaluable if you have a large home, or clean professionally.
10. If you damage one of your wheels, you can buy replacement ones, so that you don’t need to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Wheels are usually easy to fit, and so if you’ve been struggling due to a broken or missing wheel, why not replace it today?